Saturday, December 16, 2006

LISA - follow up

It was my first time at LISA conference and I must say I really enjoyed it. There were a lot of people (over 1100 according), almost all sessions I attended to were really good. Not all of them were strictly technical but they were both humorous and informative. I had also opportunity to talk to other admins from large data centers which is always great as you can verify what other smart people are doing in their environments, often much larger than yours, and compare to what you are doing. It's always good to see and hear what other smart people have to say. I hope I'll go to LISA next year :)

So after my short vacations and attending to LISA I'm full of energy :) Well, me and Andrzej decided to start thinking about next Unix Days. I guess I'll write something more about it later.

No comments: